Wishing Happy Birthday to the God of Style, The King of Box Office, The one and only inspiration Superstar Rajinikanth.
Here are some interesting facts about him:
1) Rajinikanth born on December 12, 1949, as Shivaji Rao Gaikwad is the highest paid Indian film actor.
2) He is known for his mass popularity and appeal, largely drawn from his mannerisms and distinct dialogue delivery in films.
3) He received India’s third highest civilian honor, the Padma Bhushan, in 2000 for his contribution to Indian cinema.
4) Other than acting, Rajinikanth also worked as a screenplay writer, Producer, and playback singer.
5) Apart from his film career, He is a philanthropist, Spiritualist, and serves as an influence in the politics of south India.
6) Rajinikanth made his debut as an actor in Apoorva Raagangal in 1975, Directed by l. Bhalachander, Whom the actor considers as his mentor.
7) He was later favored in Tamil Cinema for portraying antagonistic characters and gradually rose to playing lead roles.
8) After the release of his film Bairavi in 1978, he began to be referred as to the superstar of Tamil Cinema.
9) Apart from acting in many other Indian languages, He also Appreared in a Hollywood Film, Bloodstone.
10) Ranjikanth’s Latest Lingaa releases today on his birthday.